Tuesday, February 03, 2009

back up and at 'em


dad and mauz, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Feeling almost back to normal (I managed to make something last night yippee!) although food no longer holds any attraction for me. This is good for the post-christmas pounds shedding but not great for keeping up with the wee guy, who as usual is approximately 24 hours further along in the recovery energy stakes than I am.

So I'm feeling a bit wide-eyed about getting out and about again, but also relieved.

Must go make something!

... and big thanks to my Facebook and Twitter friends for keeping me going last week, you all helped keep a smile on my face (except when I was puking) (but you didn't want to know that one!)

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!