Thursday, February 17, 2011

self portrait thursday: myth busting


SPT Feb 17th, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

mrs pig and Grizzy snuggle up for an evening cuddle

It never rains but pours, although today it was freezing hail, snow, a blizzard and gnarly driving conditions.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks; absolutely not - I managed to get a very decent mark for my technical writing assignment this time.

There's no use crying over spilled milk - we use soya.

A problem shared is a problem halved only if the listener is willing to do something about it.

The wisdom of age - I question this constantly. I don't feel any wiser year on year, and those around me don't offer any external justification either.

You can't be too rich or too thin, but money won't buy your bone strength back.

You can't please all of the people all of the time .... but it is possible to make two pets happy at once.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!