Friday, November 14, 2014

spt13nov14: no, really!



this was yesterday's post, posted in good time using IFTTT which flickr then chose to ignore ...
le sigh

No, really. We celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary by going out for a family dinner at our local IKEA. We had wine - shared a bottle of white between the two of us. Yes the small single serving size. Then I went to college for my exam. Earlier, a beautiful vase of flowers was delivered to the house. After mr ebb phoned to check I was at home. Last night we had a sort of row, a disagreement, about parenting. We're still a bit stressed with the move. He gave me a card. I haven't bought one. So I painted one. I don't have his present yet , but it's coming soon. 21 years.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!