Monday, February 12, 2018

daily snapshot: February 12, 2018 at 09:56AM


#opusdailypractice #opusdailypractice2018 d12: a little more blending and I moved the eye closer to midline (she now looks less like a guppy IMO). At this point I am conflicted ... I really like how she looks at this stage--her expression has taken on a life of its own--but I know there are areas to work on, like the strands of hair. If this was digital rather than #oilpainting it would be asy to add another layer and experiment or just apply CTRL-Z! but it isn't, so I need to be brave. I also feel it looks like she is underwater and need to fight the temptation to add bubbles! Still working on when to call a halt and learning when a painting is done ... as ever, a little like life :)
from instagram
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!